Tarot for Singles
These laying patterns for singles can be selected here.
How do I find love? Four cards reveal why you are alone and what can be done about it.
- 1. One possible reason why I am still single
- 2. This attitude is not helpful
- 3. So I may increase my chances
- 4. This way I might find love forever
start Finding Love
Do we match?
The cards help you to think about a possible partner. They reveal what separates you and what you have in common.
- 1. The interests or attitudes we have in common
- 2. This distinguishes us from each other
- 3. This obstacle stands between us
- 4. These events or facts unite us
start Do we match
The Love Tarot looks at the former partner, if he or she plays a role again. Whether in thoughts or because the ex steps back into your life. How do you get together again? And what could the future relationship look like?
- 1. This card shows the ex partner and what he wants
- 2. What will probably be the way it was
- 3. What might change this time
- 4. This way we could get together again
- 5. Our common future, in case we become a couple again
start Back with the Ex
Do we get together?
Four cards give hints and ideas how to come together with the desired partner. And how the future might develop
- 1. This leads us to each other
- 2. This obstacle stands between us
- 3. This way, we may become a couple
- 4. Glimpse into a possible future
start Are we coming together
Is he/she in love?
The Love Tarot helps finding answers to the question whether another person feels something for you. No matter if you want the same thing or not, if you like it or if you are a little afraid of it
- 1. This speaks for it
- 2. This against it
- 3. What is going on in his/her head
start Is he or she in love
What does he/she want from me?
The tarot gives clues if someone is interested in you. And how the common, or the completely own, future could look like.
- 1. This is what he or she hopes for in love life
- 2. This is what he/she wishes to receive from me personally
- 3. Gaze into a possible future
start What does he/she want from me